Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stress.

It really sucks. Like really....sucks...

Work has been less than enjoyable lately. Normally it's 'ehh okay' and tolerable. But lately, it's been 'fuck.my.life.with.a.rusty.knife' kinda bad. Anytime my phone rings, waves of anxiety blast through me. Anyone who works in accounts payable in this economy knows what I'm talking about.

Stress does crazy things to me. It keeps me fat. Seriously, I've been on my fucking game for the past two weeks with eating and working out. I haven't lost a pound since Saturday. Today is Thursday, for those of you wondering. Fucking Thursday. I'm running in the morning, drinking green tea, eating lean meats, healthy fats, veggies, drinking my weight in water and working out again at night...and nothing.

Not to mention, I'm depressed as fuck. Fighting the urges to binge on chocolate have been harder than ever. All I want to do once I get home is retreat to my room and not talk to a single person.

Hope this is over soon. I don't know how much more I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment