Friday, February 15, 2013

Built like an OX

I like being strong. No, I love being strong. I love throwing most women's 1 rep PR weight around like its my warm up. I love being able to hang with the boys.

However, I am like an Ox. I am strong as shit but ask me to run anywhere for longer than a 30 sec sprint and it's going to get ugly.

I want the best of both worlds. I want to be strong AND fast. I want to be a threat in ANY workout. I want people to look at me and admire me for my strength AND speed. How do I get there?

I know what I need to do. However, there is still a part in me that wants to seek help. I was considering going to Dr. Jaime...get some bloodwork done. Maybe get some tips on nutrition. Specifically how to drop weight without losing strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment