Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fight like a girl

I want to watch the UFC fight this weekened so.fucking.bad. Ronda Rosey is an awesome fighter...but she wins everything by the armbar! Can she win without it?! I need to know! Carmouche is definitely going to be ready for it so it'll be interesting to see if Ronda can still kick some ass.

Not to mention, this is the first official UFC fight with women...not only that, but they are HEADLINING!! That's HUGE!. I really really miss martial arts. Always contemplate getting back into it.

You probably have no idea what I was talking about, do you? Its okay...

Look Rosey up. She's a badass. So is Carmouche.

Workout yesterday was harder than it looked. Basically we had to do about 100 overhead squats. Nothing about the OHS is difficult for me...I have the flexibility, I have the strength, I have the balance. However, its my wrists that fuck it all up. OHS are so painful...almost to the point where I don't even believe it should be a legitimate move because of the pain it causes. And I know I'm not the only one with that problem. Hoping wrist bands will help.

Rainbow Gardens in Milford makes THE best sweet potato fries. And wraps. Creol mayonnaise, what? Amazing. Tastes even better when it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment