Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FebRuary 5th

Can someone explain to me why there is an extra R in February? Or why people pronounce it Febuary instead? People are weird.

Workout yesterday:
Close-Grip bench 10 min to reach a max: I failed at 125#. Bench isnt my favorite
Pull up work on the gravitron machine

10 min AMRAP of
10 ring rows
10 KB swings (35#)

It's always fun to workout by all of the guys and see that you are both swinging the same weight. Makes me feel pretty good. Makes me want to work even harder so they'll be upset that a girl is showing them up using the same weight.

Side rant: I hate when there are different expectations for guys and gals. Granted, difference in weight is fine because I have no problem admitting that men are physically stronger than women. But why do I get to only row for 10 calories while they go for 20?

No comments:

Post a Comment