Monday, February 4, 2013

You know it's bad when...

...your boyfriend forces you to throw out half a box of leftover Junior Mints because he knows how big of a food hoarder you are. He actually forced my hand to grab the box and walked me to the garbage because he knows that if it is in the house, I will eat it. That's love.

He even went back to the garbage and actually opened the box, dumped the mints into the trash and shook it to make sure they would all fall to the bottom so I wouldn't go in and try to steal the box back while he wasn't looking. That's sad on my part. Very sad. I just can't throw out uneaten edible food. Even if it's horrible for me.

I tried making up every excuse in the book not to workout tonight but, alas, I made the mistake of following a bunch of fitness people on instagram. I was going to stay home, grab some pizza and ice cream and have one last night of fatness. Then I saw this picture...


...and I was all like 'fuck you...you're right'

Heading to the 630 class. Hopefully the girl that lifts more than me is there. She always pushes me and I love it. I should hire her to just workout with me every night. Or, I don't know, make conversation and become friends? 

My friend making skills could use some work...

No comments:

Post a Comment