Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My poor roommate.

I don't know if you've read my previous post about me being a food hoarder. But, basically...if I buy food, it needs to be eaten. I don't care by who, as long as they dont end up in the trash.

This is where my roommate comes in.

Example A: My mom sent me a Valentine's Day care package filled with my favorite chocolates. I couldn't just throw them out (if my boyfriend was here he'd be grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me). It's good food! You can't let it go to waste!! So I gave my box of goodies to my roommate and asked him to either consume them, hide them from me, or throw them out while I wasn't looking.

Naturally, he ate them.

Example B: Half a box of Cosmic Brownies ended up coming home with me after a trip to VT with my cousin. I showed him where they were hidden knowing very well that he would eat them all on me. My plan worked. Rather quickly too.

But, don't feel too bad for him. He's always wanting to gain weight because he was that scrawny tall awkward kid most of his life. He's put on a good 30lbs living with me and he is pretty excited about it. So we work out well as a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment