Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cabin Fever

Day 2 of being stuck inside our house. Our street still has yet to be plowed and I don't think it will be until tomorrow. We live on a dead end so we are a low priority. How fun.

I did well with eating yesterday but I really wasn't expecting to be stuck in here past dinner time last night so I ran out of food. We made the 1.5 mile walk to Wendy and I got myself a chicken sandwich and fries. Don't judge me. Walking in 3ft of snow is no fucking joke. I deserved that damn sandwich. Tonight we might be venturing out to Taco Bell. Or Subway. Luckily we are close to civilization.

Work is cancelled tomorrow. So excited. I really didn't think I would get the day off. Looking forward to a day where I can truly relax since all the shoveling is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment