Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Good morning

Today started out on a good note. I got in 3 miles this morning which felt good...once I was done, of course. I'm still not a huge fan of the whole running thing, but I am trying my best. Yesterday I banged out 4 miles. Today, my legs just felt like jello. I think I need to add some sweet potato to my dinner...

Breakfast was nice and peaceful. I didn't have to dance around my roommate in the kitchen like I usually do. I love having a quiet breakfast alone.

Then, on my drive to work...my amazing Ipod was like "hey pretty lady, let me get your day REALLY started" and next thing you know Usher was flowing through my speakers. "There goes my baby" has to be one of my favorite songs ever. I have never skipped it when it comes on. Not once.

Happy Hump Day



No comments:

Post a Comment