Thursday, April 25, 2013

What the fuck was that?

That's basically what my body was asking me yesterday after last nights workout.

It was one of those workouts where I pull into my driveway and just...sit there. For literally 5-10 minutes. Just sitting there. Letting my brain try to comprehend what my body just went through.



The worst part was the wall balls. I don't know what it is, but this movement always has and probably always will be my least favorite movement. Something about it is so daunting.

But I survived. It took me 29 minutes. Some people finished around 20. Man, I wish I could be that fast.

Anyways, after last nights workout...I am even MORE excited to be a part of the weightlifting club. I don't know what the workouts are going to entail, but I'm hoping it looks nothing like this.

While working out in the club, I will be adding on some miles to the new shoes I received yesterday. Hoping to drop weight and come back to regular performance workouts with a much better endurance. That's the plan anyway.

Like how I said 'much better endurance' as if I'm at even a decent level right now...*sigh*

We used to have a Crossfit Milford Endurance team...what happened to it?! I could really use that shit right now. Thinking of contacting the coach and seeing if she has any workouts stashed away in her computer or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment