Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh muh gawd, shoes.

I hate spending money. Like, really hate it. I'd rather have large amounts of cash collect dust in my savings account than spend it on something I probably really need.

I finally caved in yesterday and splurged on myself. I bought, not one, but TWO new pairs of sneakers *gasp*. Honestly, they were sitting in my Zappos cart for over a week. It took me THAT long to convince myself to hit the 'order' button. It's literally been a year since I bought new shoes. What's wrong with me? I swear I have a vagina...

I bought one pair of good running sneakers. I'm glad I waited because they finally went on sale! WOO! Saved a whopping 10%!! And then I bought a pair to Crossfit in. Not, not Reeboks. I didn't give into the Inov8's so I'm not giving into those either. I bought a modest $65 pair of Nike's. They sure are pretty too. The sneakers I have now are all black. God, I can be so boring...




Next, I plan on buying a running watch so I can keep track of my miles and pace. I feel like if I can see the numbers loaded into fancy charts, I will be even more motivated to get out there. The thing is so cool...the actual watch itself plugs into your laptop and loads up into Nike+'s running website. I can even compete with other people. Bring. It. On.



Feeling really motivated today! Like I found my spark again. Can't wait to get out of work and kill some workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment