Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend recap

Warning: Pretty boring post...I apologize in advance. Kinda. Not really.

What a beautiful weekend that was! If only it were like that every day...for the rest of my life. I swear I belong in California. I really need to take a trip out there.

I did not do a 5k this weekend. I didn't have the funds to spend $25 on it this week. Nevertheless, I did a nice 4.25 miles run/walk on Saturday to make up for it. It was so nice outside, I just couldn't help myself.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning my car and laying outside on my hammock, getting in as much Vitamin D that I could.

Saturday night was girls night. I had a few friends from college come over for some drinks and catching up. I probably ate my weight in cheese that night. Brie and jalapeno cheddar. I don't regret a single bite. I might even love cheese more than I love chocolate.

Sunday was a lazy day. Spent most of the day on the hammock...can you tell I'm slightly obsessed with it?

Sunday was also meal prep day. Chicken, veggies, oats...the works.

Changing up my food a bit this week. I have recently become addicted to Chobani's Flip yogurts. Coconut yogurt with almonds and dark chocolate...chocolate chip yogurt with raspberry puree...de-fuckin-licious. But, I'm trying to jump back on the clean eating train and get my shit together. So this week, my morning snack will be turkey slices and guacamole.

This week's breakdown--
Breakfast- eggs, bacon, half a grapefruit, green tea
Snack- turkey slices with guacamole
Lunch- chicken with steamed squash
Afternoon snack- oats with mashed bananas and cinnamon
Dinner- chili over sweet potato puree

No comments:

Post a Comment