Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lightning.

So last nights workout was pretty ridiculous

800m row
75 wall balls
400m row
50 thrusters
200m row
25 overhead squats

It wouldn't have been too bad if we weren't forced to listen to god awful dubstep music. Literally, each song was 10 minutes long....with the same exact beat and no singing. I felt like I was at a rave from hell. Once I got to the overhead squat, I had to ask them to change it. I just couldn't take it anymore. But anyways...

Afterwards, I had to run home. I probably should have checked the weather to see that it was supposed to storm the rest of the night...

I have to say, though, that it was the most enjoyable run I have had in a very long time. The rain was so warm and refreshing after that workout. The lightning was BAD but it just made me run faster. It was pretty fucking exhilarating. It put a new spark into my soul. I can't wait to hit that pavement again.

I've decided that I want to do some sort of organized race each weekend. It will keep me motivated and I will get tons of free shirts. I fucking love workout shirts. And razors....those always seem to be in our goodie bags.

I've also decided that I want to take the race pictures (or take one of myself if there are no photographers) and use them as progress pictures. I took a picture from that traumatizing race last weekend which I will use as my first/before picture.

 
 
Julia's Run for Children is on Sunday! Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment