Sunday, April 14, 2013

Damn you Mrs. Carton

The past 2 races I've run in, I have seen my 5th grade teacher running it as well. She was even my father's 5th grade teacher, how crazy is that? She has to be in her 70's-80's by now, but she looks as young as she did back then. She is still kicking ass! I hope I am doing that well at that age.

The only ill feelings I have towards her is the fact that she won the raffle I was going after today...$100 to Walmart. What 70-something year old shops at Walmart?!

Anyways. Ran another race today. A 4 miler.

It was in New Haven. I went into it thinking it would be as flat as a pancake but failed to remember that the residential part of New Haven is all hills. This race kicked my ass! But it was fun.

Next race is on Sunday in New Britain. Bring it on.


No comments:

Post a Comment