Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What the hell

So I love power cleans. They make any shitty day turn into an awesome one. I've been doing the move for almost 3 years now. All of a sudden Jay comes up to me last night and fucks all my shit up. My grip has been wrong and I haven't been getting low enough under the bar. So last night I was all out of whack trying to get my form right. I ain't mad though. I'd rather do it the right way than look like an idiot. My ego just took another blow, is all. Two days in a row.

Going to the dentist today to get my first cavity filled. I.am.terrified. Is it going to hurt? Will my face be too numb to workout afterwards? Will I drool all over myself like a fool? We shall see.

I'm feeling exhausted. It's only Tuesday and I feel like I should have an IV pumping me with caffeine all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment