Sunday, May 5, 2013

Husky

Conversation with my grandparents this weekend:

Grandpa: "You remind me of this girl that plays for the UConn Huskies"
Grandma: "No, Van. Those women are 6'3-6'4". She's not that tall!"
Grandpa: "No, I'm talking about the heavy set one that plays center!"

Thanks Pops..thanks.

Had a total fail of a weekend. 

It all started on Friday. The Super Duper Weenie truck came to my work and provided us with lunch. I had a hot dog covered in chili, onions and cheese. Plus a bacon cheeseburger. Plus a side of fries. Then dinner, my boyfriend and I went to Pepe's in New Haven. Bacon pizza.

Saturday was just as bad. Had leftover pizza for brunch, a fruit salad and then for dinner I went to On The Border. I probably went through an entire bowl of chips and salsa on my own. Throw in a margarita and a giant taco salad...and, well, my stomach was about ready to walk out of my body and flip me off.

Sunday started out with breakfast at Whole Foods, a salad for lunch and chipotle for dinner. My roommate also bought a fancy margarita maker so I had three of those.

Happy Cinco de Fatty. 

I am so ashamed and mad at myself. I need to be back to strict paleo (plus sweet potato and some rice--cant lift heavy and consistently without it). If I let myself to have 'just a piece' then it just blows out of control. It's all or nothing for me, unfortunately.

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment