Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winter blues

Dear winter,

While your snow is fun to watch as it floats effortlessly down towards the earth...you are possibly the most annoying season ever. I will give you a few reasons as to why:

1. Static. Nothing is more annoying than blow drying your hair to perfection and have it cling to fucking everything two minutes later. Why yes, 'electroshock chic' is precisely the look I was going for today.

2. Clothing. Now, being a fatty who loves to hide in baggy clothing...I've finally come to realize that it's not a good work look. Warm-work appropriate clothing is expensive. And itchy. And dull. I want my colorful summer clothes back.

3. Ice. I want to be able to walk out to my car, full force; like a lion going after its prey--no hesitation. I don't like waddling with my hands out to the side for balance, praying that I wont slip and fall.

4. Depression. There's nothing like seeing dead trees with a dreary grey backdrop that makes me want to live life to the fullest. It makes me want to go home, cry to myself, and stuff myself with chocolate covered caramel popcorn. And watch lots and lots of trashy Bravo reality TV. Dem housewives be cray...

Here's the hoping spring comes quick. I dont know how much longer I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment