Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Back at it...again....times a million

I feel like I've said this so many times. Starting over! So excited! This time I am serious!

Fuck that. This time I'm not going to get so crazy about it. I am just going to go with the flow and try not to put too much pressure on myself. No time lines. No countdowns. Just doing it and getting it done

Today's workout:
3x5 Romanian Dead Lifts: 75/85/95

10 minutes (every minute on the minute)
2 power cleans @ 115#

-Then-
20 minutes AMRAP
10 kb swings @ 35#
10 push ups
10 calories on the rower

I stood on the boy's side. I didn't realize there were sides until I was looking around the other day and noticed that all the girls always stand off to one side while the guys are on the other--with me right in the middle of them. Guys don't bullshit or feel the need to talk to each other between sets. It's nice. It's what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment