Friday, January 20, 2012

Here we go!

Hey guys!

So this yearlong assessment officially starts on Monday January 23...so that means this is the last weekend of the year where I am free from judgement and the watchful eye of others! I hate to admit it, but I am definitely one of those "well my 'diet' starts Monday, I'm going to eat all my favorite things this weekend". Not to mention, I am throwing a birthday bash for my roommate where there will be lots of dip and jello shots...and what kind of roommate would I be if I didnt help celebrate?! Come Monday, I will feel like complete crap but this will be the last time I get to do it so...bring it on!

Happy Friday! Have a fantastic weekend :-)

1 comment:

  1. you go girl!! have a great weekend-- back to some serios work monday!!!!

    ReplyDelete